This white paper provides a high-level comparison between hardware probes vs. software-based network performance analysis tools. We will introduce the underlying technologies used by these solutions and provide a comparison on the benefits and disadvantages of these two methodologies including cost and deployment models.
- Benefits and Disadvantages
- Overview of Deployment Models
- LiveNX vs. Hardware Probes Comparison
- LiveNX Collected Data
- LiveNX Capabilities
- Use Case: Network and Application Performance Troubleshooting
- Use Case: Fixing Performance Issues with LiveNX QoS Control
- Use Case: Capacity Planning and Trending
- Use Case: Overall Network Health Monitoring
Watch the Webinar: To get a high-level comparison between LiveNX and hardware probes, check out this on-demand webinar.